Welcoming all high school seniors and college students for a one week micro-internship during the Spring break - March14-18, 2022.
We invite eligible students to apply for a micro-internship opportunity to explore careers in many of the following areas. Our goal is to provide students with valuable hands on experience. Deadline for applications is Friday, February 18.
Areas of Opportunity:
- Business Development
- Diagnostic Lab
- Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Software Development
- Swine Production
- Veterinarian and more!
About Our Company:
- One of the largest employers in Hancock County
- 140+ corporate staff in Carthage
- Employees from Quincy, Macomb, Keokuk, Burlington and local towns in between
- Advanced degree holders with MBA, PHD and DVM
- Additional 500+ farm staff across 5 Midwestern states